If you were hoping to use your insurance, there is good news! Many insurance companies will reimburse for licensed professionals who are out-of-network providers (that's us!)
We understand that working with insurance companies can feel overwhelming, and we will assist you with the process.
Below are some simple steps to helping you get reimbursed :
1. Find out what your insurance plan allows for mental/ behavioral health coverage by calling or looking online for the specific reimbursement rate (for out of network providers) that your plan allows.
2. Check to see if there is a deductible that you will need to meet first.
3. If you have HSA or FSA funds, these can often be used to pay directly for our clinical services.
4. Locate the correct from from your insurance company. The form is usually called "Claim form for Out of Network Reimbursement." (let us know if you can't find it, and we can help you!)
5. We will assist you in filling out the proper code information and we will provide you a super bill that will serve as your receipt.
6. When your forms are filled out, you will send in the paperwork (by mail, email, fax, uploading) and your insurance company will process it. The insurance company will send you a check back directly to the policy holder for the money that they will return as reimbursement.
If you have any other questions, please call our office at 757-319-4650.